Job Type: Network Engineer – Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES AT [email protected]
K3 Technology is a growing, family oriented, technology consulting firm based in Denver, CO. We are lean, our engineers are brilliant and our clients do amazing things. We want this to be the last place you ever work. We take pride in our response time, communication and trust with all of our clients. The tools we put in place allow us to work smarter not harder, and we are constantly looking at new services to help get the job done more efficiently.
Our Network/Systems Engineers assist in the development and maintenance of network communications, use knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks, test and evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements, and have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Applicant must be able to work under different network configuration at different job sites. No two networks will be the same. Since employees are the face of our organization, candidates must be comfortable working with owners and top level executives to fulfill their technology demands.
Engineers will work under immediate supervision and report to a manager. Instructions and pre-established guidelines must be followed to perform the functions of the job.
- Works well alone or in teams
- Professional and well-spoken
- Ability to communicate well
- Continuous drive for self-improvement
- Outside interests beside technology
- Takes and follows instructions
- Logical and methodical
- Takes ownership of tasks
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Executes all work in superior manner
- Able to perform as an individual and as a team player
- Able to communicate orally and written in a professional manner.
- Able to consistently apply technical standards, principles, theories and techniques.
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Currently has MSP or consulting experience
- College degree in technology-related field or work-related equivalent. 2-4 additional years of work-related experience.
- Own mode of transportation; position requires travel to client sites throughout the city.
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting and performing routine installation and maintenance of equipment along with inspections.
Required Knowledge Base:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Active Directory & Domain Policies
- Implementing Network Security
- Knowledge of different Backup software
- Routers, switches, patch panels, and related network hardware and software
- Engineers can set up, configure, and support internal and/or external networks with instruction or supervision
- Knowledgeable of all systems, applications, security, and network configurations, although not necessarily proficient.
- He/she troubleshoots network performance issues, can create and maintain a disaster recovery plan, and recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment along with providing technical support and guidance to users.
- Assist in the implementation of IT infrastructure, ensuring adequate levels of security and updates, setting up and maintaining operating systems and software in support of business operations.
- Provide technical expertise for system setups, transitions, migrations and consolidations.
- Minimize service interruptions, identifying changes in operating environments and tracking change methodology.
- Perform system, software and/or hardware maintenance. Keep servers and computers updated with the latest security patches and software upgrades.
- Manage the network security from the Network Firewall to the access lists on the routers.
- Provide quick and precise level 1 or 2 support by troubleshooting systems and host environments.
- Maintain and improve monitoring agents deployment, configuration thresholds, and licensing tracking and administration.
- Comply with all standard internal controls and processes.
- Provide vendor interface for system support issues and escalations.
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures for implementing management tools utilized by team members and other support groups which include system and application requirements.
- Work with internal and external technical and non-technical customers to resolve implementation issues.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve network issues.
- Assist with network, server and desktop support, troubleshooting hardware, software and peripheral issues
- Evaluate client networks and assist in configuring optimal technology for specific environments.
Understanding Our Stance:
Internally we employ the best automation, PSA, RMM, and remote access tools in the business. This allows us to do more with less and our customers benefit by getting outstanding response times and support on-demand.
We look for clients that understand the importance of a properly implemented IT system/strategy and thus value the services we provide. Because of this we have awesome clients and a bright future!
We firmly believe that our success is rooted in both the success and happiness of our employees. With this principle in mind, we have created a culture that promotes a balance between work and life. We are seeking an individual who has both the technical skills and qualifications to perform their duties, as well as a personality and attitude that reflect our culture and the core values of our business.
We are a dynamic I.T. Consulting company seeking a Network/Systems Administrator (also referred to as engineers) to assist resolving our clients daily technical issues. We focus on small-to-medium sized businesses who require us to be the eyes and ears of their network. Our search is for top-tier talent who goes above and beyond their technical expertise to fulfill the needs and demands of our clients. Candidates must be detail-oriented and customer service driven. We strive to be the best and expect no less from our candidates. This position is ideal for individuals who want hands on education with plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Our technical experience is an important part of our success, but a larger key to our success is our ability to understand a client’s needs and goals, and providing technology solutions that help them achieve those goals. We accomplish this through several methods. First, we are invested in our client’s success. We’re not just there to fix their technical issues. To us, it’s not just a job. We take pride in solving their business issues. Second, we are extremely detail oriented about the level of work we put out. Our process and procedures help us ensure we do things the same repeatedly, over and over again so that no one person is directly tied to a network. The ability for our engineers to exchange hands allow us to ensure that our clients are supported by a team of engineers. We are looking for similar, well-rounded, technical individuals who enjoy working with technology to solve business issues.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES AT [email protected]